Friday, August 10, 2007

will life just be kind?

no intention to say life hasnt been kind to me. maybe not kind enough. though shd be thankful for all the wonderful friends i have and of course a loving family at home and work. but it's always never sufficient. we're all selfish. we think everything aint fair. many people always ask for more time. if only there's 30 hours in a day. but for me, 24 hours is just too much to bear. here i am, in an empty room on a friday night, typing away in a blog which doesnt reply or talk to me. a blog which doesnt know how i feel. ironically, the blog is smthing which i can relate most to. it doesnt argue with me, it'll just listen quietly.

i miss someone i shdnt. i will stop. takes time. no choice.

emotionally wrecked. when will this end? soon i hope.cuz aint gonna take it no more.

events: went to catch the fireworks for NDP 07 with sis. though ppl find tt it's kinda dumb to sit there for hours to wait for the fireworks but i find it all worthwhile. time spent with sis allows some time off from the wreck. feeling the breeze calms my senses. i dont need aromatherapy.lavender shit dont help. fireworks were brillant.i love fireworks.never fail to give me a very nice after feeling. i wan fireworks for my wedding if i ever gonna have one though. haha.

dream on bitch! - my other half started to scream at me!
haha. yeahyeah i will stop. at least i am dreaming of smthing positive and nice isnt it.
dont ask for too much asshole! - screamed the other.

then had dinner with sis and matt at subway. had my favfav tuna! smthing i can eat everyday without getting sick of. but there aint so subway near changi road. changi road is pathetic i can say.

noone's life is under my control. if ever anyone found someone new to rely on or to confide in, go ahead. just be happy. kiwi, be happy ok? i'll always be here, like hw u told me u will do the same.

it's only 843pm nw. time passes so slowly till i cant really hang on anymore. i nid a breather!! God pls help me.

 
design by suckmylolly.com