Sunday, August 26, 2007

oh no it's sunday again

25aug07: met shaun at 1130, headed down to matt's place to have our movie marathon. supposed to catch 5 movies but ended up only watching 3. and why so? because we were distracted by the temptation of mahjong. while waiting for milo and lionel to reach, we decided to play mj (without money) while watching The Zodiac. ok..the movie totally sucked our blood.not only it's slow and draggy, it's quite lame cuz the timeline dragged for like 20 yrs. it's a thriller actually, about murder cases. but the damn police took like 20yrs to nab him. ok nx, watched goal 2. my dear handsome Mr Santiago Munez in the show. so so so adorable!! he's really a heart throbbing hunk (to me). had dinner while watching it. ordered the 933 golden pillow (x2) chicken wings (x6) lasagna and a pizza but with shortage of drinks. haha. ended the marathon with The Pursuit of Happyness by Will Smith. it's a pre-arranged show by matt specially for mi to cry but it din work. lol. so there werent any tragedies for the marathon which i had requested. maybe it's the anti-climax comments the boys made when some of the scenes are sad which stopped mi from feeling sad.

nx, went to double o to meet up with my colleagues.brought matt along. they ordered 2 bottles of hennessy. as usual, drank alot. culprit ms lily, victim ms joyce. it was fun dancing and taking pics. however, the highlight of the night was, allan got drunk!!!!! omg omg omg!! it was the first time i see him like tt. gotta send him home to the door step and into his room with the help of melvin. and my hands got cramped for helping to hold the plastic bag the whole journey to his plc. poor guy. oh, forgot to mention poor me! i was drunk too!!! but still gotta force myself to be really alert and ensure he gets home. after sending him back..melvin gotta hold on to me to get a cab. ok. i got home safely. managed to change but without the removal of my make-up, i fell flat on the bed. woke up soon after and unsteadily went to grab my rubbish bin and puked!!! i puked like twice!!!!! argh! ok smthing gross to make u ppl puke. the puke waste is still in my rubbish bin cuz i dun dare to bring it out to throw! dun wan my mum to kill me! hahahahaha!!!!

here are some pics to share.

a drunk mr allan and the 20 tequila shots which killed us.


usual male harrassment and the hennessy which killed us as well


mahjong retards and mr golden pillow.

mr valent sebastian ang aik leong kiwi and me
mr dehnis ubana and i

 
design by suckmylolly.com