Tuesday, August 07, 2007

exorbitant

excessive ego brings one nowhere.the ability to admit one's wrong seemed to be the hardest task in life.for men and women. at least i have the integrity to include women and not categorise or stereotype only men. but let me point out that the percentage of men is way higher.i'm not a feminist because i love men but i do stand up strongly for women.

emotions. i weep to vent my frustrations. i weep when i am happy. i weep when i am devastated. i weep when i miss something or someone. but i never never weep because of regrets. in fact, one should never ever have that word in their dictionaries when it comes to big and important decisions in life. we can regret not having that slice of cake in the display at nydc and end up craving for it day and night. we can regret not saying hi to that cute guy or gal because you may just meet another cutie down the street. but never regret when it comes to having to sacrifice yr future and happiness over some worthless junk.

worthless; something without a price or value. it may be referred to someone as well.
junk; an object. (in my own dictionary) a man.

enough of theories. back to reality.

for yr info my dearest, i havent regretted on my decisions if you can see the above theory. and i'm more than happy that i saw yr true colours and all the lies you said to me. i cant believe someone can actually twist their words so rapidly that i was churned my brain, got it upset and caused me to lose sleep and weep. all due to frustration i repeat.

had a great lunch, though food sucks to the core, with great ppl. to be precise, only one, the other was good. the goodie was there for me after work, had a drink and talked things out. no defence, no protection. the bestie, always so far away from me. i wish he can be nearer. i wish.

great thanks and appreciation to my dearest kiwi. gave me a surprise by turning up at eunos to look for me after work to make sure i'm 'oh so fine'. yes i am dear, with you great ppl. no junk can pollute me. love ya.

 
design by suckmylolly.com