Wednesday, August 01, 2007

i'm such a whiner



"i feel like brushing my teeth!" "i feel like brushing my teeth!" "i WANNA brush my teeth!!!"

this is all i could whine about the whole day at work since yesterday. for those who knows me well enough..i have this ultra weird habit. hmm, i wouldnt call it a habit cuz it doesnt happen tt so often, perhaps it's just a small problem. This is what it is..I will feel like brushing my teeth out of the blues. Anywhere, anytime. And if i dun get the chance to do it..there's goes the whining alarm, which will go on and on and on. Poor colleague of mine, Mr Carlos gotta endure with my crap cuz everytime i end a call, i'll call his name and comment : "Carlos, i wanna brush my teeth!" hahaha crap. To the extend, i even asked everyone who walked past me if they have a toothbrush, but of cuz, a brand new one. (opps, now tt i am reminded, i'll pack my brushing set in my bag before i forget if not i gotta whine all over again.) Well, it's to prevent soft toys from flying to my face from the opposite seat. and of cuz, Mr Culprit is Mr Carlos Calalec( i love filippino's names). Smith De Vera, Allan Roel Jabines etc. Nice huh..ok i'll go marry a Filippino! hahahahah... Mrs Joyce De Vera, Mrs Joyce Jabines..niceeee...hahahah..mad.

ok..Mr Kiwi got admitted last night. rushed to hospital at Alexandra! had to even call cab! gosh..why cant he be admitted to CGH instead. anyway, he's fine now. Everytime i step into the hospital, i'll have this very odd and uncomfortable feeling. I hate hospitals! and looking at the packets of drips doesnt make mi feel any better. Will always be reminded of that unfortunate admission to the hospital. the pain and agony and more pain having to be warded in a C class surgical ward!! nvm..let's not talk about it.

finally it's thursday tmr..smthing to look forward to as Friday will be near!! Gonna put in effort to go to the gym on friday. paying every mth and letting the mbrship go to waste isnt tt smart. shall make it a more frequent programme in my schedule. at least twice a wk. tues and fridays. hmm..nice. at least going for a run isnt tt bad huh.

Ms Wee, Ms Wee..eyes always wandering ard in the same direction in the office (oh well, nowhere else to look). but it's nice anyway. sigh..when will the truth be out? how am i suppose to find out? we shall see.

been having lunch with the same group of colleagues at the same plc. enjoys their company as laughter never ends. even if i am the only gal ard (like always even in my group of frens), i never felt left out. love the ppl but hate the job. stay on and perseverance shall be the new word in all aspects of life. I know wat i mean and matt knows it too right. hahah..
fight fight fight!!!!!
he was fine the day before but not the next day.

 
design by suckmylolly.com