Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i soooo knew it

see, i am so damn right! everything's fine and i dont feel irritated anymore esp when he's the first person i saw early in the morning. nice, asked carlos abt HIS sexual orientation. nice ans dude. DAMN! though it's not a concrete prrof but shit! more and more ppl feels tt way! omg omg. why is it always like tt? it just makes mi more determined to give up on everyone! now i understand why many ppl nowadays go for flings. no string attached. cuz there is just noone out there available to go on a long r/s! i cant say i am going to do the same but i cant say either that i wont. opps. *shrugz*

i'm having a pimple breakout! small little zits are popping on my forehead! i think it's my fringe that's causing my agony. gonna chop it off a little this sat. smtimes i have the urge to chop it off more just like ayr ago. but i have no guts! cuz it takes freaking long to have hair of this length which i have nw! *OUCHHH* ok..my itchy fingers just tried to squeeze a zit and it hurts. very nice. duhz.

right..gonna club this friday with my dearest colleagues again. sharon(deputy manager) is leaving.gonna have a good time with them, hoping i can get high and pop the question right in HIS face! but isabel is right..high possibilities that HE wont give an honest answer! or maybe he wouldnt even answer at all! how on earth can i get to know the truth?!?!?! it's strangling me! leaving me hanging up high on the cable car cables. but still i'm gonna try!

oh yes!! impt thing to update!! i totally fell deeply in love with victoria's secret!!omgomg..my shopping bag cost USD175 alrdy! but of cuz i gotta filter and choose my fav la...just a little worried abt the size. like wat isabel told me..US sizes are humongous! ok..shall try once and learn from experience. VS here i come!!!!!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com