Monday, December 27, 2004

zzz..

hey wow...it's already the 3rd day of xmas..time passes so fast..and a new yr is coming..in another 5 days...woOooOO...super fast..now i'm sitting on my chair...tokking to gib..and thinking of wat i've achieved...oh well...i think i'll evaluate later this wk...

damn..just as my frens were admiring my nails last fri...my nail broke yesterday...shit..after leaving it for so long..taking care of it...it broke~!!! poor nail....so heart pain...

hmm..it's my off day today...tok to gib online until abt 3am++...playing with my webcam..keke..making stupid faces at him...and damn..he saw how messy my room was...so paiseh...lolx...din prepare..

hmm...suddenly got the urge to eat nasi lemak..though i'm selling it~!!! keke...hmm...the thinking of biting into the chicken wing and chewing the crunchy peanuts just makes mi excited...yummy~~~!!! kekek..greedy piggy..keke

hey peepz...if u guys ever go and eat mac...pls...help mi buy the neopets hor..hahah...i wanna collect but..i dun wanna eat...scared fat la..keke..pls...do mi a favour la....pls...kekeke...

oh well...another day has passed..did nth much today...nth much to say...end here...short and sweet...

 
design by suckmylolly.com