Wednesday, December 08, 2004

my very first posting

well..this is my very first posting..don't really know wat to write..

this is the month of December already..not much achievements..din contribute much in anything too..juz praying i'll be able to set up my food stall before the new year comes..so much preparations..problems..but i'm lucky to have my good frens to support me through this time of ordeal..

so boring in the office...glad that i have someone else to entertain mi to pass my time other than my colleague cum best fren cum 'sister'...he's none other than gibby..lolx..opps..found him after he's gone missing for 4yrs..and tat's long...but it's never too late..wanna say sori to him..coz i was too busy to meet him for dinner..keep fly him aeroplane..keke..sori sori~~

sighz..gotta go work liao...hopefully the next few hours wun be so tormenting...

i miss you......so so much...


 
design by suckmylolly.com