Thursday, December 09, 2004

bRrrRR~~~

so cold here in my office..so slpy too...time is passing so slowly..noone to entertain mi...

sighz...i'm so moody now..went clubbing last night..and f**k...lost my stupid IC(an excuse to change my ugly photo)..lolx...but so weird..it din affect my mood last night..i could still continue to enjoy..guess i was a little drunk already..it onli affected mi today when my colleague reminded mi to make police report..to think i can forget about such an important thing..my brain is slowly defunctioning i guess..

so many things on my mind...so many problems..wan to settle..but i have no idea where to start from..can someone please help?God...please send someone to me...but of coz..a suitable person..

going to meet a good fren of mine later after work...it's been long since i last met her..missed her so much..so much to tell her...going to have dinner then coffee and of coz some shopping~!! keke..so excited..

3 hrs more to go...gotta bear with the cold..and gotta keep my soon-to-close eyes OPEN!! arGhHhh~~~~

where are you....?

 
design by suckmylolly.com