Friday, December 17, 2004

DoWn wIF a CoLd

aHhhHHhhh cHOoOOooo..aiyoz..been feeling terrible since last night...i think i'm infected with a flu virus..been sneezing non-stop since i woke up this morning..my nose is running away..trying my best to grab hold of it..hmm..this reminded mi about my admission to the hospital sometime last october..had some viral fever thingy..no medicine to eat..had about 5 pkts of drip..the doctors just leave mi in a corner of the surgical ward..it's as though they're leaving mi there to die..the ward was occupied by mainly old women..those dying ones...it definitely didnt do mi any good..kept mi busy imagining that i'll die..nobody to take care of mi..not even my mum...at least those dying old women has a maid..i have nothing...remembered i woke up in the middle of the night having a real high fever..wat the nurse can do is onli to give mi ice pack...terrible..scary..how i wished my frens didnt leave my bedside a few hrs ago...well..now that i'm well again..just wanna tell everyone..you guys gotta take care of yrselves..when you're sick..pls go see doc...the feeling of staying in the hospital isnt fun at all..

aHHhh cHoooO..hmm..gotta go do some shopping for christmas...and wow..i have to be a santa claus for 12 ppl...goin to go broke..lolx..where's my santa claus?!?!?!i wan one too....*sobz*..keke..

argh...not onli my nose is killing mi..the drilling upstairs is killing mi too~!!! how am i going to do my work like tat??my speaker has got to go on full blast...and i still have a little difficulty catching the songs playing..

oh well..gotta go bak to work again..gotta crack my brain and think of wat to have for lunch again..and gotta start sneezing again....aHHhhhHh...cHooOOOoo~~!! *bless mi*

 
design by suckmylolly.com