Thursday, December 23, 2004

fRozEn

aiyoz...it's so damn cold inside this refrigerator-like office..it's freezing mi to death..my hands are already numb while i'm typing this post and chatting with gibby..feel like soaking myself in a bathtub filled with warm bubble bath..so shiok..lolx..

omg..tmr is xmas eve liao..which means xmas is coming!! my favourite festival of the year..a day of exchanging gifts and love...but oh well..this time..i confirm gotta slog at the stall..but den again..why not right...earning money is the most impt thing at this stage of life..this world is just so realistic...money money money...sighz..

glad to know someone has finally thought it through..hope he'll realli be happi..realli sad to see a fren unhappi...HEY YOU..JIA YOU OK!!~~ hee

been quite unhappi this two days..hasnt been tokking to one of my frens...i feel my kindness has been taken for granted..feel realli sad..why does this world contain such ungrateful ppl..i realli realli wanna knoe why adam and eve ate that apple...sighz...if not..i think this world will just be perfect..

hate those ppl walking past my office and always looking in with a stupid and disgusting kind of look..esp men...just because there's a massage center with 'extra services' opposite my office..does it mean my office is one which provides those services too?anyone who walks past with that 'look' will just get a 'xia lan' face from mi...and sometimes if i'm realli fed up...i'll just shout at them..hahaha...rude ger...but i dun give a damn...

hao ba...that's all for now...need to go for a walk..too cold....*sniff sniff* my nose giving problem again...goosebumps all over my pig skin..haha...

wanna wish all a MERRY XMAS~!! *muackz*

 
design by suckmylolly.com