Monday, January 03, 2005

rOcK sTaR~!

wOoOoO hOOoo...just went for a hair cut today...became a rock star in an hr...lolx...i look soooo different now...couldn't accept the look at first...but now the more i look at myself in the mirror...hmm..i find tat it's actually cool..tats wat i always wanted - a different hairstyle~!! a different me(in terms of looks) in this brand new year..hmm..but one thing about this hairstyle is..i need to use hair clay to style it...which means.....i need to wake up earlier in the morning just to style my hair~!!!! oh....how to....i'm such a pig.....1 min of sleep means so much to me..sighz..i think i gotta quit that habit liao...be hardworking abit...

hmm...went to my ex's working place to have dinner...and god damn it...i din ask him personally for the bill..NO DISCOUNT~!!! argh....22bucks is gone...not tat i'm stingy la..but heart pain leh.....aiyoz...and the most terrible thing is~!!! omg...mi and my fren caline were at the washroom at centrepoint..it's quite ulu la..then we were taking photos using the mirror as reflection...then just as caline pressed the button...the tap beside us started running~!! ahhhh..it realli freaked us out lor...we practically ran off screaming...oh well...no matter wat caused that..it did scared us..

hmm...gotta make a decision if i should go for the interview as stewardess for silkair on thurs...lazy to queue...and wats more..my chances are low ba...coz i'm not a super duper chio bu..

haha..gtg meet my fren downstairs liao..she wanna see my rock star hair~!!! byebye peepz

 
design by suckmylolly.com