Wednesday, January 12, 2005

old woman..

aiyoz..i'm feeling so much like an old woman now..my back's aching like hell...rheumatism..lolx..maybe it's because of the air con here which will freeze people to death..

hmm..feeling a sense of hope..kekeke...just received an email from a company asking me for an interview on friday..wOoOoHOOooo...it's realli fast..just sent out my application this morning..hmm..this company definitely helped to boost my morales coz i lost quite a lot since yesterday..though i've been wondering how much they're willing to offer for mi...but i think got job good enuff liao..but of coz..they cant underpay mi la..hmm..must realli go thank God for helping me..

haha..just helped my colleague to find her tiny winy little ear stud which dropped on our flowery..filthy carpet..hmm..my eyesight is still good man..i realised that coz she's been searching for it for about 5 mins liao..keke..suddenly remembered..went to bugis yest..went to try on 2 pairs of glasses..omg..i look like a teacher (or rather old woman)...lolx..so decent..but i look ugly with a pair of glasses la..lucky i maintained my good eyesight over the years..hah..have been strictly warned since young to take care of them..coz all the adults think i have a nice pair of eyes..will waste it if i wear glasses..*phew*..lucky i succeeded...

arghh...my back....feel as though it's going to break into two..hmm..am i not taking in enuff calcium?i need some milk...lolxXxx...yAwNzz..opps...my tail is comin out again..gotta stuff it back..keke..I WILL BE BACK!

 
design by suckmylolly.com