Monday, October 09, 2006

hate myself

i hate myself..hate my mum and dad for getting married and give birth to me..i hate having a mixture of their features..i hate myself for looking like tt..i wanna go for plastic surgery..i wanna look realli kind and gentle..i wan ppl to stop thinking i'm unapproachable..thinking i'm a fierce attitude problemed congested bitch!! i dun wanna anymore ppl to misunderstand me for giving a rude or farked up expression!!! i really dun mean anything..when i dun smile...i just look like tt.....pls forgive me...i have no evil intentions at all........i realli realli hate myself!!!

i'm sorry mum n dad....i dun mean it...but it's realli an agony having ppl esp close ones to misunderstand mi................................it really really hurt alot..........

 
design by suckmylolly.com