Saturday, October 21, 2006

a blurred journey ahead

just realised today hw terrible my mandarin has become...unable to read properly...unable to even translate the simplest word to mandarin...totally screwed up the interview today i guess...hah...wat to do...havent been speaking mandarin lately..i mean..really full mandarin conversation..guess i gotta brush up abit...dun wish to lose the ability to speak my mother tongue..and wouldnt also want to be unable to teach my descendants their mother tongue...pardon me if u suddenly realised i post my blog in mandarin...haha..sigh...it's kinda the right job i want...to be indepedant...but i just gotta screw it up....wth...nw..i dunno what else to pursue further.....

puked my guts out last night...had KFC for lunch which got mi landed up with a upset stomach...had iced latte at night which made me sick..really sick and disgusted that i gotta forced myself to puke if nt i cant slp...i could practically see oil floating in my puke..hehe...gross huh...for the time being...at least a good 3mths...KFC will be out! totally banned on my lunch/dinner menu! the last time i had this terrible experience was when i ate fried rice at KCC(kampong chai chee at tamp telepark)..burped the whole freaking day..and guess what....burps taste of the fried rice...and ultimately...puked like at least 5times at work....and from then..i banned it for
1mth..ate the same thing again..and history repeats itself!! now...totally banned!!!

hmm...i am wundering..if let's say...you ahd actually warned or advised smone that you hate smthing..but he/she still do it on purpose as a joke...hw would u feel? would u remain calm? have u got the right to feel pissed abt it? gimme comments...tell mi it's nt wrong to be upset about it...but what matters most is..at the end of the day...u calm down...and can pretend nth happened...am i right or wrong? if i am...tell mi...perhaps i shd wake up my idea.

opps...i think i can sense smthing coming...sorry but i just want opinions and to learn from it. tts all...not opposing anyone...just a lesson for myself.

tmr's sat....hah....it's going to be just like last sat and last last sat. hm sweet hm. happily at hm.watching the haze and keeping track of the PSI.hw fun. bleahz.

 
design by suckmylolly.com