Wednesday, September 13, 2006

cant understand

i remembered the times when i was scolded for selective reading...now i dun understand why others can do it and why cant i? perhaps for this case, i cant call it selective reading la...but they are only concerned about my love life..i cant see concern when i was complaining hw bad my backache was...or how stress i am abt my family or work...all i get after posting certain issues are rantings!! hey dudes...enuff la ok......u are not sick of it..i am sick of it.......get it....why i blog is not for you come ranting after reading it...i have enuff of issues happening to me and all i fucking get is your shit?

be sensible...know when to rant to the right ppl and when not to....and u can fucking read from my blog that i am definitely not in the best of mood...so..i am definitely not the right person for you to choose ranting and flaring to...my life is difficult enuff and i really dun need anyone anymore to add on to it...thanks but no thanks!

ps: does not replying on msn while in busy/away status means i am rude? can anyone enlighten me? *smirks*

 
design by suckmylolly.com