Sunday, September 10, 2006

breaking..

nth much to say..just feeling tired...went for the auditon but of coz...was too scared to sing properly..and..out! hahaha..but it was definitely an experience..the queue, the waiting and looking at so many 'ghosts' taking part...7th mth is not over i m sure...the gals were dressed to kill..literally kill..ppl will die of heart attack...keke

gosh...sprained my back...or rather..the area below my neck...making mi grouchy and moody...i cant turn my freaking head at all...rather pissing mi off....sigh...went driving...the normally talkative me...kept quiet throughout the lesson..and i think the instructor fell aslp serveral times..man..he realli trust me...walked in the rain for about 10mins before i can find a cab...have a strong feeling i am goin to fall sick...yet again....

gonna crash nw....for awhile......

 
design by suckmylolly.com