Friday, September 22, 2006

11.10pm

getting sick and tired of blogging when there will be so many issues about what i say or what's going on in my life...like i once said b4...a blog..is a medium for smone to rant , vent their frustrations or share their happiness but it does not mean that it's challenging anyone or trying to debate over issues in life...

smtimes i tink..is it really so difficult for ppl to understand me or my intentions? why is it that..i'm often mistaken for smthing i've not done or smthing i've done without any intentions to provoke anyone? i just wanna voice out my inner emotions..smtimes which is rather difficult to do it with smone personally or rather face-to-face. smtimes...it's nt that i dun wish to say it out loud...but it's difficult...and there will always be some unknown reasons which will hold me back..i guess it's just humane to feel this way yar? dun u ppl feel this way too? i totally agree with smone, that there will always be some secrets we will keep until we die..as it will not make any difference if the secrets are exposed...maybe it'll be a better world for me if it remains as it is...coz smtimes...there will be ppl who cannot accept what u wanna say..well..cant blame...everyone has their own point of views..but shouldnt it remain as an advice or suggestion rather than forcing or psychoing me to do things the way u wan it to be coz u think it's rather right?well.. i cant agree that yr advice or suggestion is right..but well..it may not work for me..

everyone's lives are different and things need to be handled in a different perspective...cant always expect ppl to be able to do it yr way...*shrugz* smtimes it just puts me off....and set me thinking yet again....what's a blog for..?

p/s: 'you' is a fictitious character

 
design by suckmylolly.com