Monday, July 17, 2006

shit happens..isnt it

it was a terrible day to start with...and it's going to end terribly as well..why do humans backstab each other?what do they gain or expect to gain from those actions?do they actually feel great after knowing that it cost other people's happiness and pride?a bunch of sadists i call them...now i can see clearly...you definitely cannot go beyond the line of just being colleagues at work..whats the point of being nice to a person when in the end..all u get is shit from them and they got the cheek to act innocent abt whats going on..i cant make myself trust anyone anymore...or rather...i'll filter who i shd trust...though the victim isnt me...but what if it had turned out to be me?who will stand out for mi?once again...does it really pay to be nice?so many scenerios had proven to me that it doesnt...so why be nice?can smone enlighten me?it's really sad to see others getting hurt becuz of this kinda shit..hypocrites winning in the battle...i think they ought to be shot...pity those who believe in them...praying they wun be the nx victim...being eaten up by the wolf in sheep's clothing..

what has become of me? u asked...perhaps this is the best way to make u sick and tired of mi to end this game which is going nowhere...u said u respected mi all these while...u said u have yr limits...but does each and every one of your smses tells me u dun care abt my limits?u think i feel happy from the way u r treating me?hw much have i been trying to endure and keep quiet becuz u just hate the topic?u wan it this way...i gave it to u....but u wanna test me...my endurance..whenever i started to feel i cannot endure anymore....everything btwn us goes crazy again...but then again..i guess it's better to have things ending in such a way..rather than to let it carry on..going in circles...i give up......but still..things will never change for me...it's still the same way i've always felt....

dwn with a fever....ppl who shd care doesnt...ppl who doesnt need to...are giving mi so much attention......life is such a weird thing....things like that always happen.....when u least expected it to be.......

 
design by suckmylolly.com