Sunday, July 16, 2006

oppsie day

14jul06
work as usual...caught Pirates of the Carribean with marlia,cliff and eddy..nice show...going gaga over johnny depp my heroic but gayish captain jack sparrow..
had set to watch upcoming movie starring sandra bullocks and keanu reeves with marlia...gosh...charming dude...keanu!!! went to eddy's plc to play fatal frame after supper...keke..dear marlia screamed like it's in the afternoon we are playing...not afraid that neighbours might complain...scary game...cliff gotta send mi up in the end..too paranoid....

15jul06
this day started off really bad for me..woke up..rcvd sms and calls...which ended with mi in tears...really bad...had to force myself to rush out of the house to stop all these emotional torture..went to coffe bean in tamp..got myself latte..and started off with my reading..felt really peaceful coz nobody is there to question or bug me..just all by myself...not thinking about anything other than having my eyes stuck on the book...i love that kinda feeling.....and thats what i need badly..met zan at about 6..after her work....decided to have mac for dinner....and headed to esplanade coz there's sm event there..called.. Baybeats..where foreign bands come to singapore to have gigs..well...not really my cuppa tea coz they are mostly playing rock or popcorn music...on the way there..we bought choc coated bananas with almond bits from Chocz..nice...though it looks like some dung in the pic...walked aimlessly with her...to one fullerton...just feeling the breeze..the calm we need...and both of us got pinch and hit on the butt by a super cute filipino boy...so fleshy..felt like pinching him back...haha...had planned on the way to meet jimmy and some frens..coz i seriously have no idea where to bring zan..ended in a ktv pub...and got myself...well..not drunk la...just high...and began to act like a clown..but b4 u question mi..i noe jolly well what i am doing and saying...just a little louder than usual...but i always feel this is the best time for mi to be bold and have to courage to say or do whatever i had always wanted to....haha..siao day...puked my maggie soup in the end...gross....




mcspicy's doings...






zan's work


and this is my work..but too dark..

more pics to come...the rest are with jimmy...bye..hope the upcoming wk will be better...

 
design by suckmylolly.com