Tuesday, July 18, 2006

rainbow after the rain

it was a 'cloudy' day...could not feel any sunshine and warmth..it felt so weird...i just couldnt bring myself to face the situation...ppl had been questioning me...but i couldnt answer them...though they alrdy knew whats going on but they chose to keep quiet about it..wanting to hear it from my very mouth...i kept quiet till the end...

felt feverish in the office...wore long sleeves blouse and still used zan's blazer...poor marlia...having cramps and of coz her own problems...hurts to see her like tt...hope she'll be well...didnt have the appetite to eat my lunch...just keep hoping that the day will pass quickly so i can get out of the office and nt face anyone...but when the clock striked about 339..email came...'let's make a deal..both stand up and smile' haha...first real sincere smile flashed on my face...finally clouds got blown away...managed to catch the evening sun..thanks for the email..

met matt and jinrong in orchard...had dinner at pepper lunch..forgot to bring my atm card along..dunno left it in office or hm...tmr morning then check...too lazy....lucky my super sis saved mi by transferring money for me....thanks babe~ muackz....had my usual hamburger steak...walked down to cathy and matt got himself a pair of new shoes...the one he had been aiming for before world cup..i rem...hehe...happy boy....then walked down to raffles city to have dessert..when i rcvd a call.... =) rem the signs i told u to look out for ok?but pls keep the waiting time short...it's exhausting...had this fried mars bar with ice-cream which can be bought at B1 in raffles city...store called Chippy...nt bad but i dun realli fancy the oil taste...then had coffee at spinelli...met shaun to go hm tog....nice feeling..havnt meet the men for quite sm time...miss the feeling...this time...hope..we wun drift again...

tmr's offday for me...gonna go for a swim at matt's plc..then dry swimming after tt...it's mahjong folks...miss feeling the tiles with my fingers...keke..hope luck's with me~ and matt's 13 frens havent leave...hahaha...opps....

gonna miss my dearies at work...cant wait for thursday..it's white top day...lol...ciumz...

 
design by suckmylolly.com