Wednesday, July 04, 2007

wat a joke

how can a blouse ever ever ever ever get lost in the farking house?!!?!?!?!? i believe socks do get missing..perhaps sucked by the washing machine or things like tt..but a top?!?!!? a freaking top which fits my size getting lost?!?!?! omg..my heart aches..it's from Esprit and it cost near 60bucks for a plain white top and i wore it only ONCE!!!! damn...............my heart is tearing.......and i'm literally going to tear soon...searched the whole house and still..no sight of it! you ppl may say it's a gd excuse for me to get a new one..it's really not a matter of getting a new piece..but it's the heartache!! sigh............God pls bring my top back before my eyes soon.....

ok..exam is coming..genting trip is coming..gonna fail my exam for sure...and hope the trip will be enuff to mend my broken heart for the missing top and going-to-fail exam. argh.......gonna share a room with shaun liangyao..haha..my dear...pls...protect me from the evil spirits pls...hahah...and two of us are going to rely on each other...cuz we dun gamble much..we'll go search for nice food!and oh yes..i am bringing my txbk there to study!!!!

hmm..kd wanted to give me a surprise..lol...the surprise will be going to genting to look for me! hahah..mad man...kd..you better stay in sin...cuz i wouldnt noe wat to do if i really see u there..so pls...guai guai huh...hmm..getting to know abt yr past..just makes mi think..why do ppl treat u tt way when u were how u are right now...i mean..hw can ppl actually bear to do it...*scratches head* even eadric is feeling weird and peculiar..we cant get it..but perhaps it's just yr fate and life...hopefully no such things will happen again..i mean..not tt i will do anything to u...i WONT.

been coping well with work...i mean..starting to cope with it...getting the momentum...but still it wears me out...never have i got the chance to leave the office when the sun is still up high in the sky..whenever i leave the office..it'll be gloomy and dark...hate it..but gotta endure it...hope work will be better as days go by...of cuz it comes easier with the great colleagues u have at work..even kd can feel the abnormally close r/s among all of us....but then again..i hope nth of the past in ttech will happen here in AIA..yes i am tokking abt backstabbing! i certainly do NOT look forward to anything of that sort. pls..stay clear away from me.

ok..i am still badly affected by my missing top...VERY affected..damn it. sory for cursing but i seriously think u do not know hw it feels! ARGH...smone pls kill me!!!!!!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com