Tuesday, June 12, 2007

tius dae

'Gd Evening, may i speak to Ms XXX? This is joyce calling from AIA returning yr call...'

yes..i've finally changed my script...my routine this wk...training and training and more training...boring training but a boring and stuck up trainer called clarence chong..who thinks he's god damn gd lking or charming...but he's totally and utterly wrong! (shit, i just choked on the chili from my instant noodles)....

so there goes three hours of retarded training...i'll go back to the floor to take messages...until it's time for lunch...had pizza hut today... (friends, pls...no pizza when we meet up ok? i eat it like at least one a wk!) ok..lemmi explain...simply becuz there are nth else to eat ard my office....

side track abit..i happened to chance upon a file in my lap top...a clip which shaun sent me!! hahah for his project!!! OMG OMG OMG......GOD DAMN FUNNY LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna show it to sis this sunday..hahahahah

anyway...at 530pm sharp...had to start doing callbacks...thats when the script comes in....ok...i'm not familiar with the system and product...so i stammer alot....wat to do..it takes time...and this is this bitch...when i asked her to ignore the letter which is auto generated...she says whatever!!! bloody hell...ask her go drink ANYTHING LA! ass...rude biatch...

played badminton after work...YES...badminton...keke...well..my ankle sorta recovered and i just cant resist the temptation la.........and nothing happened...i could run..........and hop ard...keke...but..........after the game...one of my colleagues (his nick is pork is hokkien)..had a relaspe for his usual heart prob..sent him to hospital to get a jab...but i left soon after as he can cope alone...or to be crude...he's used to it la.....anyway..hope he'll be fine.....

now i am in the room at 1042pm...eating instant noodles.....aint tt fattening u may ask...wat to do....no food wat...and had sudden craving for my beloved kimchi noodles..so gotta kill all the lazy worms and cooked....yummilicious! but seriously...craving for gelare waffle instead.....hahahahhaha..sigh...i'm craving for everything la!!!! pig? yes i am! proud to say! tts why my colleague 'pork' calls me 'trotters' in hokkien...hahahah

ok..my hands are feeling soft..esp my right hand.........so...shall stop...sayonara~

 
design by suckmylolly.com