Friday, June 01, 2007

like..wat the hell...

right...failed my exams...both of the papers....nvm..shall have a 2nd attempt...

gosh..i'm feeling so tired..and i dunno why...having enuff slp is just not enuff at all...what more do i need? is it because of the lifestyle? is it becuz of the lack of exercise? or is it just a psychological problem? (like wat's new right?) just typing these few sentences, i'm alrdy feeling slpy...yawning a million and one times per second...feel like going out NOW but then again..the body doesnt really permit me to do it..wat do i want? i dunno...not that i have no plans...there are plans for me...but i just cant convince myself to go for it.............feeling lethargic....but brain being active......everything is going against one another...legs dont listen to the brain and brain just go too fast for the body to catch up...

so...wat the hell..

chanced upon a post in smone's blog...i have no intention to here..to protest nor make any comments which may seem to oppose you or your actions. i've decided as well..to forgive you like how you've forgiven me. thanks for your graciousness anywayz. but the point is here...anyone can feel free to speak to mi abt their problems..i'll be here as a fren..but asking to do smthing abt it is different isnt it? how can i ever help smone to do smthing or improve his/her relationship with someone when i myself have no means to help myself? actually come and think of it...can u even say you've forgiven me when i havent done any wrong to u? is it you who misinterpreted my good intentions?or is it you expect too much? watever it is..it's kinda hard for me to forgive smone who thinks i am a hypocrite when my intentions were clear..i dun hate anyone..but a grudge will take time to go away...forgive me when i say this my friend..but it's really unfair...hope you understand..

gonna have dinner tmr to celebrate the big day for jinrong...advance happy birthday uncle...though i noe he wont see this but just wanna say it here...over a decade old fren..seen him change from an ah beng to an uncle...wat the hell..

many things happened within a short time in the office...well..not to me..but to ppl ard me...it seems they love to tell mi abt the latest happenings...even it's the most confidential...why is tt so? do i have the 'Hey i am not a big mouth' kind of gal? but nevertheless...since they find it comfortable to speak to me then i'm most willing to listen...lending a listening ear isnt a difficult task anyway....

ok... labbit pee-d on the sofa yesterday...wat the hell...lucky mum din scream...lol...but she's a cute lil thing...nono...not little at all...it's an understatement......

k..i'm falling aslp.....and after reading thru this whole post...i find it reall dumb...like how a primary school kid will write...i've aged but grown childish? wat the hell......

 
design by suckmylolly.com