Friday, August 18, 2006

sick pig

havent been feeling really well this past one wk...fever keep coming and going..trying to make my life difficult...it visits me at night...made me lose sleep...need coffee everyday to perk me up..i think it's lack of exercise...must start working out again...

was off yest...had high tea at marriott hotel with sis and mum..simply..sinful i can say...all the cakes and sandwiches...gosh...the laksa is good...hmm..cost about 30+++ per pax...but it's worth though...went shopping for mum's sandals..poor her...suffering from the pain from her feet...finally...managed to meet my bestie~!! gosh..it's been really long...really missed her...lucky thing...like what she said...nothing has changed and we know we still love each other as much..perhaps this is why i was so affected when she suddenly 'disappeared' from my life..had planned to attend class at cali but too caught up in catching up till we felt lazy...accompanied her home to have more time with her....took a cab from there after that...really really missed her...

hee..accompanied marlia to have her nose pierced at 77th street...lol...it was swollen after that...and funny thing is...her nose aint pain...but her cheeks were...weird...so i concluded her nerves were messed up...which is why she is a lil...erm...insane...oh yeah..she got her hair cut...her fringe similar to mine..short....she has a new name...marlia wee...my younger sis...keke...my parents found their long lost daughter i guess...

sigh nth much to say....just feeling sick again...and..worse thing..wking tmr....which sux big jumbo time yar...but well...got my darlings ard...it just make things better.....will upload pics soon..when i feel the least....hardworking...

 
design by suckmylolly.com