Wednesday, August 02, 2006

fisherman's village


what is he looking at?

marlia~~~ the one who snorts...hahah

ah bang eddie

And she believes in me
I`ll never know just what she sees in me,
I told her someday if she was my girl
I could change the world with my songs, but I was wrong
But she has faith in me
And so I go on trying faithfully
Forever in my heart she will remain
And I hope and pray I will find a way,find a way
While she lays waitingI ask myself do I hurt her so
What called me on a long and this lonely road,Why dont i turn around and head back home where I belong
While she lays crying
For she knows my heart is ripped in two
I`m torn between the things that I should do
She deserves it all and I'd give it if i could, god her love is true

will smone sing this to me?

 
design by suckmylolly.com