Thursday, June 01, 2006

cant make up my mind

shd i or shd i nt?shd i or shd i nt?shd i or shd i nt?why am i asking myself this question over and over again?do i clearly noe what it's gonna happen if it turns out negative? obviously i am not optimistic enough to think it'll be positive...ok guys...i'm taking any test yeah...it's just a decision to make..

though smhw i was quite confident that it'll be positive...why am i still here asking myself this question?fear is the word...pessimistic me...always...whats new?!though matt keep telling mi trytrytry...argh...try doesnt seem to be in my dictionary...i think it's not anymore...i guess...wat if it comes in a way where it's just making mi comfortable about it?what if it's definitely nt the way we think it is?even though it's smhw obvious but what if........

sigh..i know nuts about what i am talking about...game over...dun wanna think anymore.....but will continue to ask myself...what if...shd i or shd i not?what if...shd i or shd i not....what if.........

 
design by suckmylolly.com