Thursday, June 22, 2006

burp~


my dear zan sweetie


bestie..miss her....

hehe...just ate my dinner...sinful one...macdonald's..mcspicy wuth the curly fried and green tea..anyway...gotta catch up abit...perhaps shd summarise what happened recently first yeah...

first of all..smthing weird is happening to my features...i m delevoping double eye lid!!! gosh..my left eye lid is pretty deep but right eye...coming soon...lol...dunno wassup...it's strange..after 23 yrs without double eye lids...i feel it's weird...actually dun realli like it....shrugz..i noe many chinese gals are dying for it...but what the hell...hmm..it developed after i used Stila's Eye liner...is it becoz of tt?? hahah...babes...you gals dun have to go for ops anymore...go to Stila counter in CK Tang ok!? hahaha..lame...

next on the list...my index and middle finger got caught in btwn the glass door at the main entrance of my office...i wanted to push the door and my colleague pull the other one...damn...was realli painful!!!two of my colleagues azreena and uncle lawrence gotta help mi rub one finger each...i teared...my two fingers went numb...even nw..i have problem typing with my left hand....realli not my day....when i was waiting for bus...rcvd his call...asking mi to wait for him and zan sweetie as they were at gym...went to walk ard while waiting...rcvd a call again and told to wait at new york pizza...'we'll reach in 5mins time' said him...BUT!!! i waited for than 15mins!! gosh..why...my zan sweetie had to take a shower...lol...zan zan...it's just you...hahah...sat at new york pizza for awhile b4 heading home...lol...uncle uncle...who in the world will wear bermudas to the gym??? hahahah..only you my dear...

anyway...managed to trash things out with him...both of us confessed our true feelings for each other...but the thing is...he keep insisting that i shd forget him...cried twice becuz of it...why..his reason being 'it's just me...i have my restrictions,u wont understand..nobody would..just take it as i'm a coward'...gosh...yeah...cannot accept this....what kinda of restrictions? married? or in actual fact u are attached? smtimes it's hard to understand why when two persons have smthing for each other...they just cant be together...sigh...u asked mi to be strong...i am growing 'stronger'...u shd noe what i am tokking about...stronger nt in terms of accepting that we cant be tog....stronger to make it work...glad i can see yr sincerity as well...small little gestures from you like calling mi nearly everyday after i finish work...smtimes i have the urge to call you...but dunno y...as usual...it's just mi...scared.....lol...funny me...all i can do is sms u...though smtimes i wanna hear yr voice...but i am still scared no matter hw much the urge is....what to do....coward too....zan..................sigh...i am pathetic right.......keke..miss you babe.........RIGHT...side track alrdy...

alright...cant type anymore...fingers hurting.....gtg......*poof*

 
design by suckmylolly.com