Sunday, January 28, 2007

painting day!

finally fulfilled my lil dream of having my room re-painted today!! with the help of mum,sis,matu and wl, my dream came true...hahah..

though i had wanted a combi of red n white for my room..the colour end up to be pink..and it's really those girly pink...but it matches my bright pink chair...had wanted to position the sofa bed in a more funky way but wrongly estimated the space and size of the bed...in the end..my rm is too mini for the position i wanted..now my room looks rather empty..will be getting some accessories to enhance the look...

oo...the guys helped to fix my bed and cabinet...but i heard my mum is better at it...hahah...and my sis bought new quilt cover for mi...pinky colour with pinky pigs!!! kekekeke.....

had dinner at waraku (east coast)..my treat cuz of the help rendered....$91+...nice nice...luv the sashimi...



going to slp....had a long long day......

 
design by suckmylolly.com