Saturday, January 20, 2007

bleah

boring saturday..yes...it's 930pm now and i am watching some variety show on channel 8...opps...now channel U...some taiwan variety show..ok...i was cleaning my room half of the day..discarding stupid stuff which were left untouched for yrs..lol...found some unexpected letters and cards...keke....but had thrown them away...dun wanna let them rot in my new furniture..

die...gonna paint my room maybe nx sunday...but i have no idea wat colour to paint! had always wanted a retro look for my room but i guess it's really difficult to achieve..too bad i dun have any interior designer in my family...had seen some examples online and was quite amazed by the colours and decor...i think wall paper will give the best effect but it's costly and difficult to set up...i hav chosen a colour from the nippon webby...if i have no other ideas or suggestions, i will just use tt colour...it's named as sassy...basically it's a loud but dark pink...had wanted a red and white combi for my room but i think it's not achievable...keke...so changed my mind...chose a colour which will match the colour of my new chair..bright pink!! maybe i shd have my hair in tt colour as well huh...hahaha...

i wonder why my room still has got so many stuff when i have thrown like a million of them away since last wk...gosh...never ending.....now..the main problem is the soft toys....i'm going to open up an 'adoption exercise'...hahah..anyone wish to adopt a cutey home to hug to slp??i think the only person who'll be eager will be my bro-in-law...

tokking abt hair...i feel like having it cut...BALD...god damn the split ends due to rebonding...argh......need treatment!!!

oooo....may be organising a cny reunion dinner this yr at my place again...but this time maybe can do it on a sat...so all the piggys dun have to rush home as they'll either be working or studying on a monday...shall see how things go...

as i was typing this...i can hear noise in the corridor...it gives me the creeps but i reckon labbit is the culprit.......gonna watch ghost tunnel at vivo later on...hope i can stay awake...my bed is calling my name....gotta use ear plugs...................

and oh....was planning to bake cheesecake nx wk...anyone craving for some cake?matu chan...you can have some if u come for mahjong....lol....WL...you can have it too if u wanna learn mahjong.....guess you'll be attracted to mahjong after watching kung fu mahjong 3 the other day right...lol....

oo...learnt smthing while watching tv....

Question: why do human smtimes shiver after peeing?
Answer: heat was passed out during the process and the sudden decrease in temperature in our body makes us shiver.

ok..dun doubt it cuz it's a fact not fiction.

burpz

 
design by suckmylolly.com