Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ridiculous me

heart feels heavy...as if there is a tonne of gold buried into it...mood feels lousy...as if never felt happy before...woke up nt feeling good about everything...feels as if the world owes me...dragged myself to work...as if i have never felt this sick of work before...coughed alot today....as if this is the worst cough i had in my life....ate lunch today...felt as if it is my last lunch....came home after work today...entered into an empty house....as if nobody lives here anymore....

the kinda loneliness inside of me...brings me down...everything about me....went away....like it will never come back to me again....listening to sad songs...like things aint bad enuff for me to bear.....but it just soothes my heart as i think...thats the only way i can feel right nw...repeating the same old songs....like i had never heard them before....tried to sing the songs though had lost my voice...as if i can never sing again tmr...

灯光熄灭了音乐静止了
滴下的眼泪已停不住了
天下起雨了
人是不快乐
我的心真的受伤了

the lights went off...the music's stopped...the tears tt flowed cannot be stopped...rain pours down..we are unhappy....my heart is really hurt...really painful.....

as i started to sing....tears flowed....it felt as if i can never stop it....but it also felt as if this is the last time....and i shd just cry it all out...and tt i will feel better after a good night's sleep....my heart's broken...it cannot be mend....pls stop breaking it further.....i beg you......coz.....i will die....die of exhaustion....die of disappointments...die of dehydration....i am tired....i feel like sleeping forever.....i wish i am brain dead...so i cannot feel the cold world i'm in....i am shivering...trembling everytime it starts....life is full of ups and downs.....but whats the ratio....

i dun have the strength to carry on anymore.....

可惜不是你陪我到最後
曾一起走却走失那路口
感谢那是你牵过我的手
还能感受那温柔
可惜不是你陪我到最後
曾一起走却走失那路口
感谢那是你牵过我的手
还能感受那温柔
感谢那是你牵过我的手
还能温暖我胸口

thanks....for everything...you once gave me......and for holding my hands when i am lost...and warming my heart when i need tt gentleness and love.......however...everything has to come to a close nw.....the ridiculous me.......

 
design by suckmylolly.com