Wednesday, October 10, 2007

light headed me

Here I am..sitting alone at starbucks in simei..wait a min..i’m not alone..i’m actually sharing a table with a stranger..haha…he’s not cute though..opps..just went to the hospital to visit dear mr kiwi..yes he is admitted again and again..dunno wassup with him..some brain problem I guess..hahah kidding…

Alright..i was too bored at home..was on leave for the last two days after the trip..dont wanna stay home so had decided to drop by at starbucks and use my laptop and enjoy my caramel frap…received many calls demanding for meet ups but I just don’t have the mood to do tt..smtimes it’s just so nice and calming to be alone..without any distractions or disturbances to clear my mind…

Caught The Nanny Diaries last night, a typical teenage movie I can say. Nth fantastic and not really worth the price to watch in a cinema. Though it’s free but I felt the money could have been used to watch Resident Evil instead. Well, payor gets to decide. am now surfing Coach webby too. Cant wait to be able to get a bag for myself. Since the US$ is now dropping tremendously, I think online shopping will be so much worth it. So guys, go get shop till u drop before the exchange rate rises again!

Smtimes I feel talking too much or too clearly to smone is of no use. It’s either the other party filters wat he wants to perceive or maybe he does not understand my English. But I feel I speak really simple English that everyone can understand. How on earth can I really get the message across? I’m lost for words actually and had totally ran out of idea. Where on earth is my cape crusader?? Where art thou?

Gosh, I am having a headache now. Must be the caffeine from the drink. Oh well..when I was at the hospital just now, I kinda feel realllly down. I feel life is so fragile. Kiwi’s bed was surrounded by old men who looks really weak and they looked as though God is soon bringing them away. All of them were dependant on drips and oxygen. I think I shd really refrain from going to the hospital for awhile. So pls friends..take care of yr health esp Mr Kiwi!!!! Stop making me go to the hospital!!

Ok..the stranger is moving to another table cuz his friend is here..too bad..i’m not leaving yet and this table is too small to hold 3 ppl…

Sigh..i tot I will be able to have a chance to go to Manila with sis in november. But the leave slots are fully booked by frank who will be on reservist and Melvin for his medical check/operation. Nvm..next time then.

Ok tts all…feel kinda light headed now…perhaps it’s time to head home……

 
design by suckmylolly.com