Monday, September 17, 2007

yesterday once more

16th of September, the day i met you 3 yrs ago. It also almost a yr since i last spoke to you.i wonder if you remembered this day. I bet you do but it hurts. i do miss you but it has to be the past.

17th of september, the day i decided to be with you one yr ago. We'll always be the best of pals. You're well, the least i hoped for. I'm glad we still have this priceless friendship.

Mr AJ, i hope you wouldnt continue to think of the things you had been thinking abt. It's nothing and i hope you'll believe in it. Though on the outside things may not seem the way i assured you but it's the truth. Pls believe me. I'm dying inside. It's just you..all that i longed for. But it's going in the wrong direction, can i turn it the right way?

i hope life will now change for me. I've decided to attend church regularly with matt. God is slowly showing me the peace i need and blessing me with the patience. I hope i'll be able to lead a better life nw. i pray.

a msg for you ppl regardless of religion.always pray for the serenity to accept the things we cannot change; courage to change the things we can; and wisdom to know the difference and that we will be able to accept hardships as the pathway to peace.

* the font is in yr fav colour Mr AJ.

 
design by suckmylolly.com