Wednesday, May 04, 2005

WOW!!!

hey ppl...wow..if not for weiliang..i would have forgotten that this blog still exists!! it's been ages man!! kekeke...but the very first thing i wanna write abt is.......i vomitted 5 times yesterday night...yes 5 times...in a row...after eating pizza hut at tamp mall for dinner!! omg....feel so sucky!! and grossed out!! make mi lost my appetite all the way until now!! yes...i'm having disgestive biscuits for dinner...

woOo hOoo...my skin colour is so nice now!! i simply love it...evenly tanned!! spent my sunday afternoon at sentosa!! with the hot sun just above my head...feeling the massage with suntan lotion my fren is giving mi on my back....and the breeze brushing against my hair once in awhile...hearing the lamest jokes by two 'gays'...and having sex talk in the water...lol...it's realli smthing diff huh...will anyone else talk abt sex at the beach???hahahah

went shopping on monday...opps...took mc just to go shopping wor..kekekek....bought a pair of sneakers from adidas...and a pair sandals!!! all thx to those psycho kings and queen...waste money ah!!!! hmm..friday is goin to be the last shopping spree this mth..lol....broke!!

there are juz sooooo mnay things on my list now..keke...oh yeah...and having a hair cut on sat....it's becoming like a furball....hahaha...horrendous!!!hm....feel like cutting it short!!! any suggestions?haha

well well...tats all folks...short and sweet...kekek

 
design by suckmylolly.com