Monday, February 07, 2005

counting down...

it's been another wk...time simply passed so fast...but it seems tat it's never enough for me to finish settling my stuff..maybe they come just one after another so quickly...din even have the time to react properly....work's been tough...and the worse thing is...it hasnt realli started...i'm feeling so tired....had a mock test today...failed terribly i guess...too nervous to even check my notes...yesh it's a open book...mock call test...sianzz..and i was the first to take the goon du test la...sighz...super low morale...though off on first day of cny...but second day gotta work liao la...even worse...

well...tmr is nian chu xi liao...but...it seems that i dun have much mood for this festive occasion...maybe i'm old liao..lolx...collecting ang baos...the joy remained way bak..yrs ago...hmm..maybe i shd just cheer myself up...and enjoy myself the fullest i can..as i dun have much time anyway...hmm..cant wait for the nice food though..lolx..contradicting yar...i'm always self contradicting myself anyway..gotten quite used to it..oh well....gotta do some last min cleaning for my mum....HAPPY CHINESE NEW YR'S EVE EVE!!! hahah

 
design by suckmylolly.com